NOMO HUB LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Agreement”) carefully before using this website. This Agreement applies to all Nomo Hub LLC websites, including, but not limited to, the following: NOMOHUB.COM and NOMODEALERHUB.COM (collectively the “NOMO WEBSITES”). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use any of the NOMO WEBSITES. Nomo Hub LLC, a limited liability company formed under the laws of the State of Utah, U.S.A. (referred to herein as “NOMO HUB,” “we,” “us” and “our”), reserves the right to change this Agreement, in whole or in part, from time to time at our sole discretion, and to provide you with notice of such change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting the revised version of this Agreement on the NOMO HUB WEBSITES. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this Agreement. You should always check this Agreement prior to using the NOMO HUB WEBSITES.
- Restricted Uses.
The NOMO HUB WEBSITES are owned and operated by NOMO HUB. The contents of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES are copyrighted under United States copyright laws. Except as stated herein, none of the material on the NOMO HUB WEBSITES may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for as long as you are permitted by NOMO HUB to access and use the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, you may download one (1) copy of any particular materials from the NOMO HUB WEBSITES for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in or applicable to such materials, including any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any such material that you download. Modification of the materials, or use of the materials for any other purpose, whether commercial or noncommercial, is a violation of NOMO HUB’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
“NOMO HUB” and the other NOMO HUB trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos appearing on the NOMO HUB WEBSITES are proprietary trademarks of NOMO HUB or its Licensors. The use of any of our trademarks or any other content made available through the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
- Information Submitted Through the NOMO HUB WEBSITES.
Your submission of information through the NOMO HUB WEBSITES is governed by NOMO HUB’s Privacy Statement (the “Privacy Statement”), located at https://www.nomodealerhub.com/cms/privacy. This Agreement incorporates by reference the terms and conditions of the Privacy Statement.
By submitting any information or material to the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, you represent, warrant and agree that
- any information or material that you provide in connection with your use of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES is true, accurate and complete, and that you will maintain and update such information as needed, such that the information remains true, accurate and complete;
- you are at least thirteen (13) years old;
- the use of the information or material that you supply does not violate this Agreement;
- the use of the information or material that you supply does not violate any other agreement or applicable laws;
- if you have provided contact information, NOMO HUB may contact you for your opinions, in connection with Transactions (as defined below) and for other matters related to the operations of NOMO HUB.
- Registration; Usernames and Passwords.
You may be required to register with NOMO HUB in order to access certain areas of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, for example, to purchase or access NOMO HUB products or services, or otherwise initiate Transactions (as defined below). With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, and you agree not to transfer your password or username, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all Transactions (including any information transmitted in connection with any Transactions) and other interactions with the NOMO HUB WEBSITES that occur in connection with your username. You agree to immediately notify NOMO HUB of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account, your user name or the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, and to ensure that you “log off” and exit from your account with the NOMO HUB WEBSITES (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
- Rules of Conduct.
We expect users of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES to respect the law as well as the rights and dignity of others. While using the NOMO HUB WEBSITES you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, your use of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section, and failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in termination of your access to the NOMO HUB WEBSITES pursuant to Section 13 below.
You agree not to:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the NOMO HUB WEBSITES:
- Any information or materials that are or may be, or the posting, transmission or use of which is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libelous; (c) fraudulent or tortious; or (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable;
- Any information or material that infringes a third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy;
- Any information or material that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Any information or material for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- Any information or materials that includes references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a violation of law; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking”; any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage, hijack, disable, interfere with, or disrupt the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation that is not expressly approved by NOMO HUB in advance.
- Any personally identifiable information of another individual, without the prior consent of such individual. Any material, non-public information about a company, without the proper authorization to do so.
- Use the NOMO HUB WEBSITES for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, any purpose resulting in violations of laws, regulations and orders governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising;
- Use the NOMO HUB WEBSITES to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or to harvest or collect information about users of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of NOMO HUB; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the NOMO HUB WEBSITES; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES or the servers or networks used to make the NOMO HUB WEBSITES available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the NOMO HUB WEBSITES (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES).
- Use the NOMO HUB WEBSITES to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without NOMO HUB ‘s express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, link to or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to, the NOMO HUB WEBSITES.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the NOMO HUB WEBSITES or materials originating from the NOMO HUB WEBSITES.
- Frame or mirror any part of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES.
- Create a database by downloading and storing NOMO HUB WEBSITES content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather NOMO HUB WEBSITES content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES without NOMO HUB ‘s express prior written consent.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not NOMO HUB ) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to access and use the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, and for paying all charges related thereto.
- Ratings, Forums and Submissions.
NOMO HUB may offer features through the NOMO HUB WEBSITES that enable you to post information and materials publicly, for example, product or service ratings and reviews, bulletin boards, chat areas, training areas, and similar forums (collectively referred to herein as “Ratings and Forums”). All of the rules of conduct described in Section 4 above apply to the Ratings and Forums. Additionally, without NOMO HUB ‘s express prior written consent, you may not use the Ratings and Forums for any commercial purposes, including the promotion or advertisement of any goods, services or opportunities, and you may not use the Ratings and Forums to solicit other NOMO HUB WEBSITE visitors or users to visit or become members of, subscribe to or register with any commercial online service or other organization.
When you submit or make available any information or materials through the Ratings and Forums or otherwise through any NOMO HUB WEBSITE (“Submissions”), you acknowledge and agree that those Submissions will be non-proprietary and non-confidential, may be made available to the general public, and may be used by NOMO HUB without restriction. You grant to NOMO HUB the worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license, sublicensable through multiple tiers, without compensation to you, to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate and reformat), create derivative works of, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import all Submissions, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section with respect to each Submission, and that your provision of Submissions through the Ratings and Forums or otherwise through the NOMO HUB WEBSITES complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding any Submission that you may have under any applicable law or under any legal theory. This section will survive termination of this Agreement for any reason.]
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to edit any Submission and to choose to include or not include such Submission in the Ratings and Forums or otherwise in the NOMO HUB WEBSITES. The Ratings and Forums include the opinions, statements and other content of third parties, including NOMO HUB Independent Sales Representatives. We are not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content, including such content’s accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright or other laws. Any opinions, statements or other materials made available by third parties (including NOMO HUB Independent Sales Representatives) through the Ratings and Forums or otherwise through the NOMO HUB WEBSITES are those of such third parties and not of NOMO HUB, and NOMO HUB does not endorse any such opinions, statements or materials. We may remove objectionable statements or other content from the NOMO HUB WEBSITES at any time if we deem removal to be warranted. Please understand that removal or editing of any Submission or other materials may not occur immediately.
You acknowledge and agree that NOMO HUB has no control over, and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from, the use (including without limitation re-publication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily made public through the training or other forums or any other part of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE RATINGS AND FORUMS OR OTHERWISE THROUGH THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Similar Promotions.
Any sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion made available through any NOMO HUB WEBSITE may be governed by specific rules that are separate from this Agreement. By participating in any such sweepstakes, contest, or promotion, NOMO HUB will ask you to agree to become subject to those rules, which may vary from the terms and conditions set forth herein. NOMO HUB urges you to read the applicable rules which will be linked from the particular activity, and to review the Privacy Statement, which, in addition to this Agreement, will govern any information you submit in connection with such activities.
- Intended Audience.
NOMO HUB controls and operates the NOMO HUB WEBSITES from its offices located in the State of Utah, U.S.A., and the NOMO HUB WEBSITES are not intended to subject NOMO HUB to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than those of the United States. Unless otherwise specified, materials made available through the NOMO HUB WEBSITES are presented solely for the purpose of providing services and promoting products available in the United States. NOMO HUB makes no representation or warranty that any NOMO HUB WEBSITE, in whole or in part, or any products, services, or materials made available through the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the NOMO HUB WEBSITES from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws, rules and regulations, if and to the extent local laws, rules or regulations are applicable.
- Links to or From Other Sites.
Except as otherwise expressly stated by NOMO HUB on a NOMO HUB WEBSITE, NOMO HUB is not affiliated or associated with operators of any third-party websites that link to or are linked from the NOMO HUB WEBSITES. NOMO HUB expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on third-party websites that link to or are linked from the NOMO HUB WEBSITES. We cannot ensure your satisfaction with any products or services that are available through any third?party site that links to or is linked from the NOMO HUB WEBSITES because these third-party sites are owned and operated by independent entities. We do not endorse any of the products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, made available through any third?party sites. We make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including without limitation credit card and other personal information) that you may provide or be requested to provide to any third party, whether through such a third?party site or otherwise.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD?PARTY SITES AND RESOURCES AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
NOMO HUB shall have the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to block links to the NOMO HUB WEBSITES through technological or other means without prior notice.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NOMO HUB MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES. ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NOMO HUB MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) REGARDING THE STATEMENTS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY NOMO HUB INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES; (B) THAT THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR SECURE; (C) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THAT THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES ARE MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
While we try to maintain the integrity and security of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES and the servers from which the NOMO HUB WEBSITES are operated, the NOMO HUB WEBSITES may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third?parties may make unauthorized alterations to the NOMO HUB WEBSITES. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, contact us at email@example.com with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location on the applicable NOMO HUB WEBSITE where such material(s) appear.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THESE DISCLAIMERS HEREIN DO NOT EXCLUDE ANY PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS, STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS, DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH PERSONAL INJURY OR RESULTING FROM COMPANY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, RECKLESSNESS, FRAUD, OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
- Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL NOMO HUB , ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES (THE FOREGOING ENTITIES, COLLECTIVELY, THE “NOMO HUB ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (A) THIS AGREEMENT, (B) THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES, (C) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES, OR (D) THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF NOMO HUB INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES, IN EACH EVENT, EVEN IF NOMO HUB OR SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOMO HUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR FOR ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED. NOMO HUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY NOMO HUB INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE), OR ANY INFRINGEMENT BY A THIRD PARTY OF ANOTHER’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR OTHER RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL NOMO HUB ‘S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES, OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING OR ACCESSING THE NOMO HUB WEBSITES.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY HEREIN DO NOT EXCLUDE ANY PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS, STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS, DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH PERSONAL INJURY OR RESULTING FROM COMPANY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, RECKLESSNESS, FRAUD, OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
You will indemnify and hold the NOMO HUB Entities harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings arising from or related to any of the following (the “Claims”): (a) your misuse of, inability to use, or activities in connection with the NOMO HUB WEBSITES; (b) any violation of this Agreement or any other NOMO HUB terms, conditions or policies by you or through any account you may have with any NOMO HUB WEBSITE; (c) any Transaction; (d) any allegation that any Submission or other materials that you make available through the NOMO HUB WEBSITES infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party; or (e) your violation of any rights of any NOMO HUB WEBSITE visitor, user, or customer, or any other third party; and you agree to reimburse the NOMO HUB Entities on demand for any damages, losses, costs, judgments, fees, fines and other expenses they incur (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) as a result of any Claim(s). This provision does not require you to indemnify any of the NOMO HUB Entities for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with any NOMO HUB WEBSITE or any content provided hereunder.
- Termination and Enforcement.
This Agreement is effective until terminated by NOMO HUB. You agree that NOMO HUB, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, at any time and for any reason, including without limitation if NOMO HUB believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement (including but not limited to your failure to comply with the rules of conduct set forth in Section 4 above). Upon any such termination, your right to use the NOMO HUB WEBSITES will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES may be effected without prior notice and that NOMO HUB may immediately deactivate or delete any user name and/or password used by or provided to you, and all related information and files associated therewith, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that NOMO HUB shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the NOMO HUB WEBSITES or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination. NOMO HUB reserves the right to takes steps that NOMO HUB believes are necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with this Agreement (including without limitation in connection with any legal process relating to your use of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES and/or a third party claim that your use of the NOMO HUB WEBSITES is unlawful or violates such third party’s rights).
- Claims of Copyright Infringement.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on a NOMO HUB WEBSITE infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send NOMO HUB a notice requesting that NOMO HUB remove the materials or block access to them. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send NOMO HUB a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to, NOMO HUB LLC Attn: Office of the General Counsel, 2701 Thanksgiving Way, Suite 100, Lehi, Utah 84043. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please be aware that there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the following site: https://www.techradar.com/news/the-best-free-parental-control-software. Note that NOMO HUB does not endorse, support or approve any of the products or services listed at such site.
- Information or Complaints.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the NOMO HUB WEBSITES, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to NOMO HUB LLC, Attn: Office of the General Counsel, 2701 Thanksgiving Way, Suite 100, Lehi, Utah 84043. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Agreement To Arbitrate Disputes And Choice Of Law.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
WE BOTH AGREE TO ARBITRATE: You and NOMO HUB agree to resolve any claims relating to this Agreement through final and binding arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate NOMO HUB’s intellectual property rights (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights). Under such circumstances we may bring a lawsuit solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the NOMO HUB WEBSITE, or intellectual property infringement (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights) without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute-resolution process described above.
WHAT IS ARBITRATION: Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court and seeks to resolve disputes more quickly. Instead of a judge or a jury, the case will be decided by a neutral arbitrator who has the power to award the same damages and relief that a court can. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced.
ARBITRATION PROCEDURES: The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute resolution provision. Arbitration shall be initiated through JAMS. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be referred to and finally determined by arbitration in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures in front of one arbitrator. If there is a conflict between JAMS Rules and the rules set forth in this Agreement, the rules set forth in this Agreement will govern. The JAMS Rules and instructions for how to initiate an arbitration are available from JAMS at https://www.jamsadr.com or 1-800-352-5267. To initiate arbitration, you or NOMO HUB must do the following things:
- Write a demand for Arbitration. The demand must include a description of the Claim and the amount of damages sought to be recovered. You can find a copy of a Demand for Arbitration at www.jamsadr.com.
- Send three copies of the Demand for Arbitration, plus the appropriate filing fee to: JAMS to your local JAMS office.
- Send one copy of the Demand for Arbitration to the other party.
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the JAMS Rules. Each party will bear their own costs of arbitration unless the arbitrator directs that bearing such costs would be an undue burden and, in that case, we will pay for your portion of the arbitration administrative costs (but not your attorneys’ fees). Arbitration under this agreement shall be held in the United States in Salt Lake City, Utah under Utah law without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The arbitration may award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive relief). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR: The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and NOMO HUB, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the Arbitration Rules, and this Agreement. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and NOMO HUB.
NO CLASS ACTIONS: You agree you may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.
WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and NOMO HUB in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND NOMO HUB WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that any non-arbitrable dispute be resolved by a judge. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE.
Choice of Law/Forum Selection
In any circumstances where the Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes permits the parties to litigate in court, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, excluding its conflict of law rules. You further expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction located in Salt Lake County, Utah, U.S.A.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and NOMO HUB. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. This Agreement, together with all agreements and statements referred to herein and incorporated herein by reference, is the entire agreement between you and NOMO HUB relating to the subject matter hereof and, except as otherwise provided herein, supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and NOMO HUB relating to such subject matter. Notices to you may be made by posting a notice (or a link to a notice) to any NOMO HUB WEBSITE, by email, or by regular mail, at NOMO HUB’s discretion. Without limitation, you agree that a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Privacy Statement.
Read our Privacy Statement here: https://nomohub.com/cms/privacy
This Statement ©2019 NOMO HUB LLC. All rights reserved.